Anyone who is into construction, or into house renovation business knows about the usefulness of a good, and précised saw. One needs to get that perfect in measurement piece of wood to complete your work. While there are many kinds of saws available in the market but its not the quantity that matters rather the quality of the cut that matters for such people, Krather in the construction industry you also need powerful machines that can bear the load of being in work for almost 10 hrs a day!
However, there is one machine that is making the news for its perfect 10-inch blade spins, Dewalt DW745 table saw is the machine that claims that it can make such precision heavy cuts. We will look at its pro and cons and weigh in if it’s suitable for you or not, apart from that we will also share with the top feature of this unique product.
Review of DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Table Saw
- 22 kilograms unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications. Max Rip To Left Of Blade 12 inch. Max Rip To Right Of Blade 20 inch
- Fence system provides 610 millimeter of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision, Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade, Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick. No Load Speed: 3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 20 inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases: Blade can be adjusted 0 to 45 degrees for bevel applications
- The DW745 does not include a stand: Weighing only 45 pounds, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Please Note: This item is built and designed for the North America
It’s a powerful machine with an 1850 Watt motor installed in it that gives it the high power. And this 15-amp motor rips even the hardest of wood with ease. Besides that its fence system provides 610 millimeters rip capacity with its rip to right of the blade at 12-inch max and the rip to the left of the blade at 20-inch max. These sharp blades can rip through any sheet of material due to their high rip capacity.
It has a top table design to give you good support to make a precise cut on the wood piece. It has an overload performance system that makes it versatile to use with wet, dry or any wood. It has a 10-inch 24-tooth carbide blade that makes the cut smooth and easy, along with a 1-meter gauge, a pish stick and a blade guard.
Features of the Dewalt DW745 Table Saw:
The table saw weighs close to 45 lb, and therefore can be carried easily on any construction sites apart from that it is nearly 30-inch in width and about 17 inch in height. It can easily fit in the trunks of your cars as well. The 15-amp motor provides a no-load speed of 3850 rpm.
The tabletop design ensures stability, accuracy and precision to the job, moreover, the saw has unique fencing that cannot be found, in any other product of its segment. The surface of the tabletop is, coated with a material that restricts the movement of the wood on the tabletop to give the cutter a sturdy grip. It has a 20-inch rip capacity.
The fence adjustment is fast and smooth due to the rack and pinion fence rails. Also, the telescoping design allows the rails to move beyond 20-inch and then retrace its surface back to its original position.
It produces a maximum cut depth of 3 – 1/8 inches at 90 degrees direction and 2 – 1/4 at 45 degrees direction. And not just the tabletop but also the body of the saw as grips installed at the bottom to ensure that it doesn’t shivers or moves once the motor begins its work.
- Hayward H150FDN Universal H-Series Spa Heater
- Armor All AA255 2.5 Gallon 2 Peak HP Wet/Dry Shop Vac Review
- Hayward SP3400VSP Ecostar Variable Speed Pool Pump Review
With fantastic features and the price point of nearly $400, including the delivery charges, the saw is a great investment. The grip and the overall finish of the saw make it a durable product that once paid for will make for a beneficial investment.
The Dewalt DW745 table saw is the modern saw that every construction site requires, to ease the trouble of unprecise wood cuttings. You get a versatile blade with 20-inch grip capacity, which is able to cut through even the hardest of woods.
Besides this, the company gives a complete 90- day money-back guarantee, along with a three-year limited warranty, and it also comes with a one-year service. This specific policy is a great bonus to the unique saw that Dewalt DW745 table saw is.
You get decent protective guards to save your limbs while coming in contact with the blade. The sturdy grip of the machine ensures that your cuts are smooth and neat with less sawdust, unlike the traditional saws that exist in the market.